Published in Desserts
- 100 gr chocolate (Albany/Bournville)
- 150 ml cream
- 2 eggs, separated
- Brandy, to taste
- Extra whipped cream, toasted nuts etc for garnish
- Melt chocolate over hot water, add egg yolks and beat until smooth.
- Add brandy (or other flavouring of your choice) and stir in.
- Whip cream until very firm, and whisk egg whites until stiff.
- Fold a couple of spoonsful of the cream into the melted chocolate, then fold in the rest of the cream and the whipped egg whites.
- Pour into serving bowl, and set in refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Before serving garnish with the whipped cream etc to suit
Serves 4 – 6 generously.brandy, chocolate, cream, eggs